This eBook explores how using UAVs and specialized photogrammetry software can elevate precision agriculture to make farming and crop management as efficient and productive as possible.
Don’t just take our word for it: read real-life situations and workflows to demonstrate how growers, agronomists, and research teams have benefited from drones in agriculture around the world.
Download this eBook to learn about:
- How drones are used in precision agriculture
- What a vegetation index is and what crop insights it can give you
- Real-life examples of drones at work on farms
- The role of drones in each stage of growth
- The benefits of different types of drone cameras